Job TitleProgram Coordinator Clermont College
Position TypeFull Time
Job Category Administrator
Salary Range $ $40,000 - $44,000
Location Batavia, OH US
Application Deadline -
Contact Name Trish Stewart
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Program Coordinator Clermont College
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati ranks among the nation’s best urban public research universities. Home to more than 47,000 students, 10,500 faculty and staff and 330,000 alumni, UC combines a Top 35 research university with a physical setting The New York Times calls “the most ambitious campus design program in the country.”
With the launch of Next Lives Here, the Cincinnati Innovation District, a $100 million JobsOhio investment, eight straight years of record enrollment, worldwide leadership in cooperative education, a dynamic academic health center and entry into the Big 12 athletic conference, UC’s momentum has never been stronger. UC’s annual budget tops $1.6 billion and its endowment totals $1.9 billion.
UC Clermont invites applications for a Program Coordinator – Student Engagement position. This is a full-time position that will coordinate student engagement initiatives under the direction of a designated administrator. The position reports to the Assistant Dean of Student Affairs & Services. UC Clermont is a regional campus of the University of Cincinnati, located in Batavia, Ohio with an enrollment of approximately 2800 students.
- Create pre-engagement opportunities with new students after admissions acceptance.
- Develop comprehensive portfolio of engagement opportunities for on-campus and online students (career services, athletics, all-campus events).
- Assist Athletic Director with implementation of engagement for student athletics.
- Generate creative marketing strategies to increase overall student engagement.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of UC Clermont student organizations.
- Conduct on-going training for student organization officers and advisors.
- Manage the financial resources for the student organizations.
- Serve as the primary branch administrator for the CampusLINK student engagement software system.
- Create engagement opportunities for student veterans.
- Administer Clifton athletic ticket process.
- Establish Orientation dates for each semester.
- Implement and manage Student Orientation Leader program.
- Responsible for event logistics (reserve space, tables, procure items, purchase materials, etc.).
- Manage Slate communications for various student populations and various student tasks.
- Implement student communication plan through email, phone, and text messages (including follow-up efforts).
- Set up for orientation on day of event (audio visual equipment, auditorium, tables, signage).
- Field calls and e-mails from students/parents about orientation.
- Maintain orientation website.
Essential Functions Continued
- Coordinate with campus and community partners for resource fair.
- Create Orientation evaluation sent to students post-event.
- Facilitate Orientation welcome.
- Clean-up after event conclusion.
- Create/Manage online orientation course in Canvas each semester.
- Create student learning outcomes as they relate to student engagement.
- Develop evaluation tools to measure correlation between orientation and student learning outcomes.
- Evaluate effectiveness and delivery of student engagement initiatives with analysis and reporting of data to college leadership.
- Liaise with Clifton and UCBA campuses where appropriate.
- Serve as primary event liaison to University and College departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
One (1) year of program coordination experience.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Office environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental demands.
Compensation and Benefits
UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Competitive salary range of $40,000 to $44,000 dependent on the candidate’s experience.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.
FOR ALL FACULTY HIRES OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF HIRE
Please apply online at https://bit.ly/3G5Sqzq
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
The Claremont Colleges Services
To apply for this job please visit theclaremontcolleges.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com. The Monsour Counseling and Psychological Services (MCAPS)…View Job
UC Clermont College
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly. Faculty and Unit Head, Social Sciences Department,…View Job
The Claremont Colleges Services
To apply for this job please visit theclaremontcolleges.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com. The Claremont Colleges Services seeks a diversely…View Job
Claremont McKenna College
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com. Assistant Director, Lowe Institute for Political Economy…View Job