Job TitleHealth & Wellness Receptionist (9 Months Annually; Onsite)
Position TypeFull Time
Job Category Staff
Salary Range -
Location Claremont, CA
Application Deadline -
Contact Name Human Resources
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.
The Claremont Colleges Services (TCCS) seeks a customer-focused individual with experience providing front office support for a medical, mental health, student health center, or similar setting for a Receptionist position.
The pay is dependent upon qualifications, $23.00 per hour.
You are familiar with supporting a health or wellness office, dependable, resourceful, have a positive attitude, and arrive at work punctually. You enjoy helping others and have exceptional customer service, organizational, and follow-through skills. You are friendly, helpful, and know how to create a positive patient/client experience. You are energetic and thrive in a busy environment. You are comfortable working with interruptions and are talented at prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
Education/Training: A high school diploma, or any combination of education, training, and additional experience beyond the minimum required that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Experience: At least three (3) years of relevant experience supporting a health or wellness office demonstrating strong customer service skills. Strong preference for experience working in a medical, mental health, or higher education health center setting.
• Fast and accurate data entry skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel, and ability to learn additional software programs as needed.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• The ability to switch quickly between tasks and demonstrate responsiveness to patients/clients.
• Discretion, good judgment, and tact.
• Demonstrate composure in difficult and unexpected situations.
• The ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, in person, and in writing.
• Excellent writing and editing skills, with proper grammar, spelling, and knowledge of business formats.
• The ability to maintain high energy and stamina to attend to the customer during rush periods and for the duration of the work shift.
• The ability to interact positively with a diverse community of coworkers, students, faculty, and other staff.
• The ability to learn new duties and procedures.
• The ability to work productively and effectively without continuous supervision.
• Awareness of and sensitivity to racial, cultural, religious, gender, and sexual orientation diversity.
For full job description and to apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4674852
The Claremont Colleges Services (TCCS) is the central coordinating and support organization for a highly regarded cluster of seven independent colleges known as The Claremont Colleges. TCCS with a staff of 300, provides exceptional shared services to 9,000 students, and almost 3,600 faculty and staff. TCCS staff work in both student-facing services as well as administrative and operational services. Our numerous departments are located throughout The Claremont Colleges campus in the beautiful city of Claremont, California.
TCCS is an equal opportunity employer.
The Claremont Colleges Services
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com. Project Coordinator for System Implementation (2-3 Year…View Job
The Claremont Colleges Services
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com. Administrative Assistant for Campus Safety (Onsite) The…View Job