Job TitleExecutive Assistant to the President
Position TypeFull Time
Job Category Staff
Salary Range -
Location Purchase, NY
Application Deadline -
Contact Name Kathleen Farrell
Executive Assistant to the President
Purchase College, SUNY, is seeking an Executive Assistant to the President. This full-time (12 month) Management Confidential position is often the initial point of contact between the President and the rest of the college community (internal and external). This is an in-person position. Excellent Benefit Package which includes; NYS health insurance, free dental and vision, competitive retirement options, tuition assistance and generous vacation, sick and holiday accruals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• The efficient and effective functioning of all administrative processes of the Office of the President including managing the daily operations, providing administrative support and planning, overseeing all of the office’s directed special projects and events (commencement, convocation, receptions, award ceremonies, alumni events, etc.)
• Interface with all constituencies including officers, administrators, faculty, staff, students, trustees, alumni, donors, public officials, parents, SUNY Central administrators and SUNY Board of Trustees, and surrounding community members.
• Manages communications in and from the President’s office including all correspondence: emails, “snail mail”, phone calls; and campus communications.
• Bachelor’s degree and 2 to 4 years relevant experience required, preferably in higher education.
• Previous executive office experience supporting senior leadership.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple projects.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Discretion regarding confidential matters.
To view the full details and apply for this position, please visit our Purchase College Job Vacancy website at Purchase College Job Vacancy website (https://apptrkr.com/4097098), complete an online application and submit the requisite documents.
Purchase College SUNY is an AA/EEO employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, or Clery Act, mandates that all Title IV institutions, without exception, prepare, publish and distribute an Annual Security Report. This report consists of two basic parts: disclosure of the University’s crime statistics for the past three years; and the availability regarding the University’s current campus security policies. The Annual Security Report is available at Purchase College NYS University Police Website (https://apptrkr.com/get_redirect.php?id=4097082&targetURL=https://www.purchase.edu/offices/nysup/logs-and-records/the-jeanne-clery-disclosure-of-campus-security-policy/index.php)