Job TitleVice President for Institutional Advancement
Position TypeFull Time
Job Category Executive
Salary Range $ Commensurate with experience
Location Cleveland, OH US
Application Deadline January 19, 2023
Contact Name Kelli Knaus
Department Human Resources
To apply for this job please visit ursuline.edu.
Vice President for Institutional Advancement
Posted December 20, 2022
The Vice President for Institutional Advancement (VPIA) is a member of the senior leadership team of the College and reports to the president. In this capacity, the VPIA works with the president and the other vice presidents to plan and execute strategic College initiatives. The VPIA provides effective and sustained leadership to the Institutional Advancement team and coordinates that work to build both social and financial capital. In addition, the VPIA is responsible for planning the president’s fundraising schedule, and overseeing programs/activities including annual fund, planned giving, corporate, government, and foundation relations, major gifts, grant writing, endowment, capital campaigns, alumnae/i relations, constituent relations, special events, and marketing. The VPIA strategizes with and supervises Alumnae/i Relations, Development/Grants, Marketing & Communication, the Office of Mission, and the College’s art gallery. The anticipated start date is March 2023.
· Partner with the president and senior leadership team to achieve the mission of the College.
· Create a high-performing development team focusing on increasing philanthropic support through corporate, government, foundation, alumnae/i and individual giving.
· Supervise and coach the development, alumnae/i, marketing, and gallery staff to achieve College goals.
· Coordinate efforts of the director of mission as central to the work of the College and the foundation for its philanthropic relationships.
· Develop and pursue new sources of funds.
· Work closely with the president in all phases of advancement activities.
· Plan, monitor, and implement all capital campaign solicitations and events.
· Serve as the staff liaison for the Development and the Governance Committees for the Board of Trustees.
· Maintain a dynamic portfolio of major gift prospects in all phases of qualification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred. Seven to ten years of experience as a senior level advancement professional, preferably in higher education. Commitment to and understanding of the values of a Catholic, women-focused college. Experience in creating and implementing an annual fundraising plan. Proven record of success and understanding of current trends in development, fundraising, alumnae/i relations, and marketing, with special experience in capital campaigns. Excellent oral and written communication skills, personnel management abilities, and multi-task abilities. Outstanding relationship-building and collaboration skills to work with a diverse constituency.
How to Apply
Candidates should email cover letter, resume, salary requirements and three references to email@example.com The review of candidates will begin after January 1 and will continue until the position is filled. Ursuline College is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and seeks applications from underrepresented groups. Nearly one third of the students at Ursuline are members of historically underrepresented groups and we seek to have diversity among our faculty and staff.
Deputy Director of the North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE) Program and Scientist
University of North Dakota
To apply for this job please visit acesrch.applicantstack.com. University of North Dakota School of Medicine…View Job