Job TitleDirector, Operations and Analytics
Position TypeFull Time
Job Category Administrator
Salary Range -
Location Houston, TX US
Deadline February 04, 2022
Contact Name University of Houston-Clear Lake
To apply for this job please visit http://www.uhcl.edu.
The Director, Operations and Analytics provides overall coordination of academic operations for the College of Human Sciences and Humanities (HSH). Plans, implements and evaluates college-wide initiatives for recruitment, communication, accountability, and technology in collaboration with the HSH faculty, administration and support units. Works with HSH’s leadership to formulate, perform, and report data analyses. Serves as liaison between the College and external University units dealing with communications, assessment, technology and recruiting. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works with the College’s leadership to collect, analyze, and interpret qualitative and quantitative data, (including statistical analyses). Communicates data and findings via written reports and oral presentations.
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of all staff members in the HSH Dean’s Office as a member of the College’s administrative team.
- Works with University Marketing and Communications as well as University Advancement to grow audiences and to build support for HSH sponsored initiatives.
- Provides leadership and strategic planning in the development and coordination of the College’s communication activities through the website, recruitment materials, and social media outlets.
- Coordinates administrative support activities of the College and department administrative support personnel, including all full-time, part-time, and student employees.
- Coordinates College, department, and program responses to cyclical reporting activities and performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Progressive experience with advanced data analytics and reporting, including statistical analyses.
- Experience supervising a staff of at least six people.
- Knowledge of techniques for obtaining and analyzing data to conceptualize and respond to operational problems.
- Knowledge of management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of techniques for developing communication of programs to promote organization’s strategic plans and accomplishments.
- Skills in identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Skills with data analytic and presentation software.
- Skills with motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Ability to identify and remedy operational inefficiencies and the ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to organize organize/interpret information and present it effectively.
- Ability to supervise and coordinate staff and faculty activities across multiple organizational levels.
Evidence of experience performing self-directed data analyses in support of strategic planning. Evidence of experience performing self-directed data analyses in support of strategic planning.
History of supervisory advancement.
Full-time position with benefits. Background check required. To apply, please complete the online application and attach a resume. Applications without the required documents will be considered incomplete and disqualified.
William & Mary
To apply for this job please visit jobs.wm.edu. The William & Mary Raymond A. Mason…View Job