Job TitleJoint VA – Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Clinical X or Health Sciences – Division of Infectious Diseases
Position TypeFull Time
Job Category Faculty Researcher/Fellowship
Salary Range -
Location SACRAMENTO, CA
Application Deadline -
Contact Name KAITLYN KIRK
To apply for this job please visit recruit.ucdavis.edu.
The Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases at the University of California, Davis School of Medicine is recruiting for a full-time faculty member in the Professor of Clinical X or Health Sciences Clinical Professor series at the Assistant/Associate/Full Professor rank in Infectious Diseases. This will be a joint, dually appointed position with the VA Northern California Health Care System (VANCHCS) based at Sacramento VA Medical Center, Mather, CA. Faculty in the Clinical X series is expected to engage in professional competence and activity, teaching, research and creative work, and University/public service. Faculty in the Health Sciences Clinical Professor series are expected to engage in teaching, professional competence and activity, scholarly or creative activities, and University/public service.
The duties for this position will vary based on experience and will be split accordingly between UC Davis Health and the Sacramento VA.
The salary ranges provided are based on full-time employment and will be prorated for any appointment less than 100% time.
For the full position description and to apply, visit: https://recruit.ucdavis.edu/JPF05895.
The successful candidate should demonstrate a strong commitment to quality patient care, medical education and research in the area of Infectious Diseases. They will have training in academic pursuits, be dedicated to continued scholarship, and bring strong interpersonal skills and a history of collaborating across a broad range of medical specialties.
* Basic qualifications (required at time of application)
* Must be a US Citizen (Requirement for VA Employment)
* Must have M.D. or D.O. or equivalent degree
Additional qualifications (required at time of start)
* Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
* Must be Board Certified/Board eligible in Infectious Diseases
* Must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California.
* Must have experience in teaching and supervising medical students, residents and fellows
* Must have experience working cooperatively and collegially within a diverse environment
* Curriculum Vitae – Your most recently updated C.V.
* Cover Letter
* Statement of Research – Required to be considered for Clinical X Series
* Statement of Teaching
* Statement of Contributions to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – Contributions to diversity, equity, and inclusion documented in the application file will be used to evaluate applicants. Visit https://academicaffairs.ucdavis.edu/faculty-equity-and-inclusion for guidelines about writing a statement and why one is requested.
* 5-7 required (contact information only)
Apply link: https://recruit.ucdavis.edu/JPF05895
Help contact: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.sujobopps.com. Assistant Professor – Advertising Data Strategy –…View Job
California State University Northridge
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com. Tenure-Track Position Announcement Department: Psychology Faculty Hire…View Job
To apply for this job please visit dal.peopleadmin.ca. About the Opportunity: The Faculty of Computer…View Job
University of California, Davis
To apply for this job please visit recruit.ucdavis.edu. The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering…View Job