Job TitleDirector of Development
Position TypeFull Time
Job Category Executive
Salary Range $ 80,000-90,000
Location Worcester, MA US
Application Deadline November 21, 2022
Contact Name Jenilee Simmons
To apply for this job please visit http://www.qcc.edu.
The Director of Development will play a key role in the expansion of QCC’s fundraising program and alumni outreach and cultivation efforts. The Director will help to develop strategies and implement tactics that will successfully increase philanthropic support from key constituencies. The Director will focus on renewing and upgrading current donors, acquiring new donors, and increasing the overall giving participation rate among College alumni and other constituents.
The Director will manage communication and cultivation efforts for all College alumni, plan, and execute events.
Reports to the Vice President of External Affairs
Supervises support personnel as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop, implement, and evaluate a comprehensive annual giving communication and solicitation plan for all College constituents aimed at increasing both donors and annual dollars raised; specific initiatives such as annual appeals, appeals to faculty and staff campaigns, and other select-segmented annual giving campaigns. Support stewardship activities for all donors. Collaborate with the College community to identify, refer, and steward major gift prospects.
· Plan for and manage strategic growth in all phases of private sector support, including corporations, foundations, alumni, and others.
· Provide strategic direction and management oversight of the Alumni Association Advisory Board. Identify alumni for volunteer and leadership roles. Oversee the continued development of the Alumni Association, its fundraising capabilities, and its ability to act as an advocate for the College in the community.
· Responsible for all Alumni Relations and Annual Giving events. Responsible for strategic planning and logistical execution of other College and campaign events.
· Work directly with Assistant Director of Operations to determine web content for Annual Giving programs, fundraising efforts and Alumni Relations.
· Work directly with the Institutional Communications department to develop print and web communications to solicit and steward annual donors and prospects. Draft and send direct mail, email communications, and social media outreach and work with vendors to ensure the timely delivery of annual giving communications and solicitations.
· Utilize reporting tools, campaign projections, and historical data to set and monitor annual fundraising goal progress for all constituencies.
· Coordinate with various stakeholders in the College community to help foster select affinity alumni involvement and to advance all fundraising and stewardship goals.
· Responsible for identifying and soliciting private funding from foundations and corporations to supplement existing resources and enhance program development, including grant writing, in coordination with the grants office.
· Facilitate an annual giving program to obtain alumni and private sector support for the College from foundations, corporations, non-profit organizations, and individuals as part of a larger development strategy.
· Actively supports the teaching and learning process; practicing honesty and integrity in and out of the classroom; striving to create a student-centered environment while fostering academic innovation and excellence.
· Works actively with other areas of the College to ensure a spirit college-wide collaboration, collegiality, civility, and teamwork. Respects the function of dissent in an academic institution while advancing a collegial atmosphere of campus collaboration.
· Embraces the ideals of diversity and inclusiveness and supporting the equal rights of all people by advancing the understanding and appreciation of differences, including age, race, gender, ability, religious convictions, socio-economic status ethnic heritage, or sexual orientation.
· Provides flexible, responsive, and high quality service to all, be they students, community, or staff, and continuously assesses processes and procedures and revising accordingly.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Boise State University
To apply for this job please visit acesrch.applicantstack.com. Academic Career & Executive Search is pleased…View Job