Job TitleAdvanced Placement Reader
Position TypePart Time
Job Category Faculty
Salary Range $ $30 / hour
Location United States
Application Deadline -
Contact Name Ainsley Reid
To apply for this job please visit http://www.ets.org.
Current AP teachers, active college faculty, adjuncts, and graduate student Teaching Assistants are encouraged to apply. Visit https://www.ets.org/careers/scoring-opportunities/ap-scoring for more information on eligibility requirements.
Join the 20,000+ teachers, teacher assistants, and professors who score millions of AP student exam responses every year.
If you are not currently an AP Reader, apply to become one today. You may be eligible to join the Reading pool if you have taught your AP subject, or a higher equivalent (college level), regardless of years of experience.
Why consider becoming an AP Reader? Our 2023 AP Reader survey shows:
• The AP Reading experience leads to positive changes in the classroom ― 98% of high school AP teachers and college faculty who have participated in more than one AP Reading say that their participation has had a positive impact on their teaching.
• AP Readers enjoy the experience ― 97% of AP Readers say they had a positive experience. AP teachers and college faculty enjoy working together and exchanging ideas and experiences.
Additionally, AP Readers can:
• Earn Compensation ― Readers are paid $30 per hour for time spent training and scoring.
• Earn professional development hours and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) ― Readers can earn CEUs based on hours worked.
• Score student responses at a Reading site or score responses from home – Readers who score from home can work flexible hours during the Reading week.
• Gain exposure to a broad set of student responses ― You will gain valuable insight into the quality and depth of student responses from a range of AP Exam takers, instead of being limited to student work from a single class or single school.
Depending on the AP Reader needs for each subject, we may select you to serve as an AP Reader in the first year that you apply, or you may be considered for future AP Readings.
African American Studies
Art and Design
Chinese Language and Culture
Comparative Government and Politics
Computer Science A
Computer Science Principles
English Language and Composition
English Literature and Composition
French Language and Culture
German Language and Culture
Italian Language and Culture
Japanese Language and Culture
Spanish Language and Culture
Spanish Literature and Culture
United States Government and Politics
United States History
World History: Modern
To apply for this job please visit apply.interfolio.com. The School of Education at Gordon College…View Job
University of Colorado Boulder
To apply for this job please visit jobs.colorado.edu. The University of Colorado Boulder is encouraging…View Job